Aubergine and Beef Gratin
INGREDIENTS (4 servings):
3 Aubergines（same size as JAPANESE Aubergines）
HOW TO COOK:
200g Beef (for grilling)
30g Pine nuts
Salt A pinch
Pepper A pinch
Salad oil As appropriate
・1 clove Garlic
・1/4 bulb Onion
・3cm length Celery
・350ｇ Tomatoes (boiled)
・2 tbsp. White wine
・3 Green olives
・1 Bay leaf
・Salad oil As appropriate
- Cut the aubergines vertically into 8mm thin slices, then place in water to reduce the natural bitterness.
- Dry off the slices, then lightly saute in salad oil.
- Pour salad oil into a pot, add the finely chopped garlic, onion, celery and carrot and saute well. Then add the white wine, tomatoes and bay leaf and boil the mixture.
- Lightly pound the beef and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the taliatelli al dente, mixing in small amounts of butter and pine nuts.
- Place (4) on top of (2), spread (3), then roll up.
- Spread (3) in a lightly buttered heat-resistant container, place (5) on top, arrange (6), garnish the aubergines with (3) and pine nuts, scatter butter and then cook in an oven at 200℃ for approx. 12 minutes.
calories: 587kcal, protein: 19.7g, fat: 34.5g, carbohydrate: 46.2g, fiber: 4.8g, calcium: 42mg, iron: 3.2mg, sodium: 478mgg, potassium: 731mg, vitamin A: 357μg, vitamin B1: 0.28mg, vitamin B2: 0.22mg, vitamin C: 14mg, salt: 1.2g