Beef and Mizuna Green Salad
INGREDIENTS (4 servings):
100g Beef (round, thin sliced),
HOW TO COOK:
200g Mizuna greens,
2 sliced Bacon,
Salt, Ground pepper (black),
・1 tbsp White wine vinegar
・1/2 tbsp Light soy sauce
・1/4 tsp. Salt
・A little Pepper
・2 tbsp.Olive oil
- Cut the bacon into 1cm widths, fry in a frying pan until crisp, then remove and place on kitchen paper.
- Cut the beef into bite-sized pieces, fry in the same frying pan, season with salt and pepper, then remove from the pan.
- Finely cut the mushrooms, then cut the mizuna into 5cm lengths, leaving some of the tips for decoration.
- In the same frying pan, lightly saute the mushrooms and then the mizuna until it is well mixed but still firm.
- Mix (1) and (4), spread on a dish then arrange (2) and pour on (a).
- Decorate with the remaining leaf tips, and season with pepper to finish.
calories: 162 kcal, protein: 7.2g, fat: 13.4g, carbohydrate: 3.0g, fiber: 1.6g, calcium: 99mg, iron: 1.4mg, sodium: 552mg, potassium: 360mg, vitamin A: 101μg, vitamin B1: 0.10mg, vitamin B2: 0.16mg, vitamin C: 28mg, salt: 1.4g