Nori and Beef Rolls
INGREDIENTS (4 servings):
2 pieces Beef fillet (or steak) ，
HOW TO COOK:
1 sheet Sushi nori (large size) ，
・A little Salt & pepper，
・4 tbsp. Ponzu sauce，
・1/2 tbsp. Dijon mustard ，
- Make a marinade by mixing (a).
- Soak the beef in the marinade for 30 ~ 60 minutes in a refrigerator.
- Remove the beef from the marinade and spread it on a flat plate. Cut the sushi nori in half, place one half (trimmed if required) onto a piece of beef and roll them up. Repeat this process with the other piece of beef.
- After finishing the rolling, if the edge of the beef is sticking out, fasten it using toothpicks in several places.
- Heat and grease a frying pan and fry the rolled beef. Turn the rolls over from time to time until they are brown all over (approx. 2 minutes per side) .
- Remove the beef rolls from the pan, pour sake (or wine) into the pan, stir the bottom well and bring to the boil.
- Add sliced union, then add (1), stir, season with salt and pepper, and simmer for approx. 3 mins.
- Mix (b) well. Boil (7) on a medium heat, add half the amount of (b), and stir well. Then progressively add the remainder of (b) until the mixture becomes a thick sauce throughout.
- When the sauce is ready, remove the pan from the heat.
- Cut the beef rolls into portions 3cm wide, arrange on a bed of lettuce or other green leaves, and pour on the sauce. Garnish with baby leaves, and petit onion rings to add a dash of color.
calories: 147 kcal, protein: 7.0g, fat: 4.3g, carbohydrate: 9.3g, fiber: 1.2g, calcium: 22mg, iron: 1.2mg, sodium: 336mg, potassium: 191mg, vitamin A: 69μg, vitamin B1: 0.05mg, vitamin B2: 0.10mg, vitamin C: 5mg, salt: 0.8g