"AWA FU" PIZZA
INGREDIENTS (serves 4)
HOW TO COOK
- 2 sticks awa fu (millet gluten)
- salad oil
- mayonnaise sauce (20 grams spicy mentaiko, a [1 1/3 tablespoons mayonnaise, 1/2 teaspoon light soy sauce])
- Japanese style sauce [2 okra, "ito katsuo"(thin bonito flakes), light soy sauce,
- 60 grams cheese (use cheese which is easily melted)
- 6 kinome buds
- Divide the awa fu into 3 pieces and slice twice, place in a baking pan greased lightly with salad oil, and bake in a 250 degree high speed gas oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Mayonnaise sauce: peel the thin skin from the spicy mentaiko mix with (a)
- Parboil the okra and cut into small pieces. Mix with the ito katsuo and light soy sauce.
- Cover half of (1) with (2) and top with cheese.
- Mix the remainder of (1) with the shredded nori, cover with (3), and top with cheese.
- Bake (4) and (5) in a preheated gas oven at 250 degrees for about 3-4 minutes
- When done, arrange on plate, add the mayonnaise sauce and garnish with kinome
I Cooking Index I Japanese Text I