PORK WITH MUSTARD
INGREDIENTS (4 servings):
280 g pork fillet, 20 g mustard, 80 g carrot, 80 g string beans, 200 g spinach, 500 ml chicken stock, salt, pepper, 2 tablespoons salad oil
HOW TO COOK:
- Slice pork into 12 pieces. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in pan. Saut$e1 pork on both sides until light brown.
- Cut carrot lengthwise into quarters, then into 4 cm pieces. Round off corners into "football" shape. Simmer in 200 ml chicken stock until soft; season with salt and pepper.
- Briefly boil string beans and spinach; cut into 3 cm pieces. Simmer in 300 ml chicken stock for a few minutes and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange (2) on serving plate, spread mustard and garnish with (3) and (4).
calories: 180 kcal, protein: 17.8 g, fat: 10.9 g, carbohydrate: 6.3 g, fiber: 0.8 g, calcium: 55 mg, iron: 3.3 mg, sodium: 626 mg, potassium: 707 mg, vitamin A: 1,724 IU, vitamin B1: 1.05 mg, vitamin B2: 0.38 mg, vitamin C: 37 mg, salt: 1.6 g