SOYBEAN AND TOMATO PORK STEW
INGREDIENTS (4 servings):
350 g pork (leg portion), 150 g canned soybeans in water, 100 g carrot, 60 g celery, 100 g onion, 6 mushrooms, 2 tablespoons white wine, 300 g canned whole tomatoes, 1 cube chicken bouillon, salt, pepper, 5 g parsley, 2 tablespoons salad oil
HOW TO COOK:
- Cut pork into 2 to 3 cm cubes.
- Finely chop onion, carrot and celery. Quarter mushrooms.
- Heat salad oil in pot. Stir in (2) in given order.
- Add (1) and stir-fry over high heat until pork is no longer pink on surface. Add white wine and stir until alcohol is evaporated.
- Add tomatoes; break them up. Add soybeans, bouillon and 3 cups water. Heat to boiling and reduce heat. Cover and simmer 30 to 40 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place (5) in soup bowl and sprinkle with finely chopped parsley.
calories: 281 kcal, protein: 27.2 g, fat: 13.4 g, carbohydrate: 11.1 g, fiber: 1.8 g, calcium: 61 mg, iron: 2.7 mg, sodium: 743 mg, potassium: 942 mg, vitamin A: 1,282 IU, vitamin B1: 1.25 mg, vitamin B2: 0.44 mg, vitamin C: 20 mg, salt: 1.8 g