Ingriedents: (4 servings)
6 cups rice, 300g meat (block of beef thigh), 1 carrot, 2 potatos, 2
onions, *curry ru (premade pakcage)*120g, salt, pepper, 20g butter, salad
- Make rice (harder than usual) -> see How to make rice.
- cut meat into bite size pieces, shake salt and pepper over it.
- Cut onion vertically cut halves into rough slices.
- Peel potatos,cut in half and into triangular pieces of 2-4.
- Cut carrot in the same way as potatos.
How to make:
- In a skillet put oil and butter, turn on fire.
- Add meat, fry till surface is browned.
- Add onion, fry till translucent.
- Add carrots and potatos, fry throughly then add water.
- When it come to a boil remove foam from surface, boil till vegetables
- Turn off heat, break paste (block) into small pieces and put in.
- Simmer on a low fire till curry paste is melted entirely.
- Put rice on dishes put curry on rice.
- Garnish with rakkyo, pickles, fukujinzuke.
|Cut onion vertically cut halves into rough slices.
||Fry meat till surface is browned.
||When it come to a boil remove foam from surface, boil till
vegetables are soft.
||Turn off heat, break paste (block) into small pieces and put
How to cook