Ingriedents: (for 8 pieces)
800 grams sushimeshi, 4 shrimps, sake, salt, 4 shiitake
(1/2 cup of water used for soaking, 4 teaspoons sugar, 1 tablespoon
soy sauce), 1 sheet Asakusa nori, 1/2 cucumber, 6 eggs (2 teaspoons
sugar,1/3 salt,1 tablespoon starch), 8 mitsuba (trefoil).
How to make:
- Remove black vein from shrimp, put a pinch of salt and sprinkle sake
over, steam it. Remove shell, cut into small pieces.
- Soak shiitake in water for preparing, drain excess water and
cut off stems.
- Place shiitake in a pot with water used for soaking them, sugar
and soy sauce, bring to a boil, reduce flame, simmer slowly until almost
dry. Cut shiitake into hosogiri.
- Cut cucumber into 5mm cubic sizes.
- Dry Asakusa nori over the flame, wrap with dried cloth, smash
into small pieces.
- Mix all the ingriedents into sushimeshi, divide into 8.
- Fry eggs, added with sugar, salt and starch. Form it thinly for 8 sheets.
- Remove root from mitsuba, boil briefly.
- Spread sheet of fried egg, place sushimeshi in the center, hold
each corner of sheet to the center for wrapping around. Bind with mitsuba
using it as a string to tie.